Recent Pricebenders Penny Auctions winning bid items include: Remote Control Helicopter with camera – retails at $99.99 – winning bid $0.91, Samsung Tab – retails at $199.99 – winning bid $14.88.
Get the best, most in-demand merchandise for FAR less than retail at Pricebenders penny auctions. Learn more at: TripleClicks
Want more examples of Pricebenders Penny Auctions recent winning bids?
Apple iPad Mini 2 With Retina Display
- retails at $299.00
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $4.60
- retails at $129.99
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $7.32
- retails at $249.00
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $11.99
Yamaha Desktop Audio System
- retails at $449.95
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $11.01
Xbox One Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle
- retails at $399.00
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $0.79
**TCredits – 200 Pack
- retails at $64.00
- winning bid at Pricebenders Penny Auctions – $1.22
** more about what exactly TCredits are, further below
Stop overpaying for penny auction bids… Win brand new, brand name auction items with bids as low as *29 cents each! TripleClicks
*$0.29 – TripleClicks is for anyone in the world, not just for people living in the U.S. In South Africa, $0.29 is currently (about mid July 2015) about R3.61
So, how do auctions at TripleClicks Pricebenders Penny Auctions work?
1. You need to be a TripleClicks member – Sign up now for free!
2. You purchase TCredits to use for bidding – TCredits come in different size packs – the more TCredits in a pack, the cheaper the individual TCredit price. Note: you can also win TCredits of various amounts in free-to-play games at TripleClicks, and in the TripleClicks Daily Crown prize drawing (just play a free game at TripleClicks for a free automatic entry for that day), and also stand a chance to win 2 TCredits every hour if you’ve entered T-Time (for free) for that hour’s drawing.
3. Select an auction for a specific item that you wouldn’t mind owning, and for which the auction is about to start, or even select an auction that has already started.
4. Simply click whenever you want to place a bid. Each bid costs 1 TCredit. Every time somebody bidding on the item in that auction clicks (bids), the price of the item goes up a penny. Also, every time a bid is placed, the timer resets for a new countdown to start. The timer starts at about 5 minutes, but gets less and less as new bids are placed, to help speed up the time the entire auction takes.
5. Be the last person to have clicked, and you win the item!
6. You’ll know that you’re the winner because your TripleClicks user name will be displayed as the “high bidder” beneath the item and bidding area, and you’ll get a quick email informing you that you’ve won, and there’ll be a link in your account to go and order the item within 30 days (you forfeit the item if you don’t order it within 30 days!)
Important or Interesting Notes:
Understand that your penny auction bids cost you (because you purchase the TCredits that you use for bidding) (unless of course you won TCredits on TripleClicks – see no.2 above) plus you pay the final price for the item if you’re the winning bidder – when you order the item within 30 days of winning the penny auction for it. If you don’t like the idea of risking not winning the item (not being the last bidder), rather don’t participate.
Continuing on from the above paragraph, HOWEVER, also know that each bid of 1 TCredit also earns you 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points). Member Reward Points can add up considerably over time, and can be used to purchase things at TripleClicks. Extra note – you also earn MRP of various different amounts when you purchase something at Tripleclicks, like when you buy TCredits for example!
Some examples of how much an item might cost you if you win it in a TripleClicks Pricebenders Penny Auction:
For our example item let’s say it retails at $99.99 like the Remote Control Helicopter with camera that I mention in my first line on this page.
You’re the last bidder (so you can now order the item at its excellent auction-end price) and the item’s price just happens to be only $0.91 at that stage.
- If you placed 20 bids using 20 TCredits that cost you $0.29 each, then your cost is $5.80 plus $0.91
- If you placed 20 bids using 20 TCredits that cost you $0.39 each, then your cost is $7.80 plus $0.91
- if you placed 20 bids using 20 TCredits that cost you $0.46 each, then your cost is $9.20 plus $0.91
- if you placed 20 bids using 20 TCredits that you won on TripleClicks, then your cost is $0.91
- if you participated in a WBF Auction (look for it in the notes of any specific auction) it means Winner Bids Free, and the winning bidder gets his or her bids back at the end of the auction, and pays just $0.91 (for this example item that I’m describing on this page).
Tips for bidding:
- make sure you have enough TCredits in your account when you start bidding
- determine how much you want to spend (how many bids you want to place) and then try stick to that
- read all the rules, tips, guidelines and policies about the penny auctions (on TripleClicks) before placing your first bid
- watch some auctions to get an idea of what’s what before placing your first bid
If you like trying to make a bit of extra income from buying and selling things, then also consider selling what you won in a TripleClicks Pricebenders Penny Auction, in your local area or to family or friends. Obviously charge a little more than it cost you to win the item, so that you make a little profit.
One last thing before you go sign up at TripleClicks – TCredits can be used for other things at TripleClicks too, not just for bidding on the penny auctions! Use them to play games after your free games for the day are finished. Use 1 TCredit for a member listing (place a listing at TripleClicks for selling something you have lying around the house or garage that you no longer need or want).
© Copyright Teresa Schultz 2015